Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Message for My Readers

I've been told that my blog is revealing too much information about my family and events that I thought would be okay to share. Since this is creating problems within my family, I will no longer blog like I have before. I'll still post things out here, but not in the depth I have in the past.

I always review my content with family members before I post, but apparently, this isn't enough. Therefore, until I can find something to talk about that won't offend anyone, I won't be posting for awhile.

I hope you have enjoyed my previous blogs - my goal has always been to inform and entertain. I'm very proud of my family - that's why I talk about them. My wish has been to have my readers enjoy my family as much as I do.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Reba M said...

I do not think that it was cut and dried like that. I was looking at your earlier blogs in 2009 and I really enjoyed reading them. That is the kind of writing that we all enjoy! Very humerous I must say about those in 2009. :) Keep posting things like that.