Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cars, Babes, and Prom Night


While cruising around on MSN's web site, I came across their article on the 2009 Geneva car show. Now, I'm not a car buff, but these vehicles looked pretty cool. Of course, my 17-year-old son was hovering over my shoulder drooling over the pictures. Here is our take on some of the cars we saw.

I thought the KTM X-Bow looked awesome, but Jack said it really looked like a pimped out go-cart. I didn't think the girls would really care, but what do I know?

Too bad this car won't be out until after Jack starts college. He said college girls are hotter anyway. (Note to self: Jack is NOT going away to college.)

I can easily see Jack cruising in this convertible, and it comes in blue! I think the lead cheerleader at Ritenour might like to be seen in this car on prom night and with Jack in a tuxedo, it's too perfect.

Last, but not least, if Jack wants to leave a little 007 mystique behind, he really needs this ride. James would be so proud.

It's fun to plan ahead for prom night, even if some of it is just a fantasy. Jack said he is definitely going to the prom. Unfortunately his hot wheels will consist of a chauffeur (aka Mom) driven minivan, a rented tux and no hot looking babes.

No comments: